It's here, you know, the cold air that I talked about. The windows are frosted and air temperature is around 4 degrees and the wind chill is -11 degrees. Yikes. Colder tomorrow.
It was 82 here today. When I picked my Grandson up today after school, he said, "Nana. Since it was so hot today, do you think that when we go to your house this afternoon, we could swim in your swimming pool?" I smiled!! It was 35 degrees here Thanksgiving Day. And it has warmed up rapidly. BUT, Nana's blow-up swimming pool has been put away until next spring/summer. I did have to smile at the 5-year-old's thinking: hot temperature=swimming pool! Enjoy your true winter. We don't get much of it here in South Georgia Love, Jackie
It was 82 here today.
ReplyDeleteWhen I picked my Grandson up today after school, he said, "Nana. Since it was so hot today, do you think that when we go to your house this afternoon, we could swim in your swimming pool?" I smiled!! It was 35 degrees here Thanksgiving Day. And it has warmed up rapidly. BUT, Nana's blow-up swimming pool has been put away until next spring/summer. I did have to smile at the 5-year-old's thinking: hot temperature=swimming pool!
Enjoy your true winter. We don't get much of it here in South Georgia
Love,
Jackie
...the weather outside is frightful...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo!! Here it should be wind chill -3 today. Winter without snow, at least here, is not to my liking!
ReplyDeleteBurrrrrr - definitely cold out there! Stay warm Lisa :)
ReplyDelete