The weather is getting chilly and the trees are releasing their leaves. Might be time to rake those colorful leaves. Can you believe the "S" word is in the forecast for tomorrow?
Today was a home-day for Bike man and me. I love days like this. Took time to relax, drank several cups of freshly roasted coffee, did laundry, cleaned the house, got my 3-mile run in with Jill, hemmed a new pair of jeans and helped Bike man make home-made pizza tonight. In my small world, I love days at home enjoying the simple life.
PS. And Bike man.....brought our potted plants into the house, cleaned our bay windows, roasted coffee beans, set up his road bike on the trainer, and made delicious homemade pizza with basil pesto and garden vegetables.

Sunday are our 'days at home' and I love them too. Beginning with bread making (rises all day) for our weekly Sunday night pizza, wine and movie!
ReplyDeleteI love the simple life
ReplyDelete