Sunday, October 13, 2013
Enjoying the Warmth & Colors
Now this is one hot fire. We got the fire going this morning and the Son kept tossing a log or two on it to keep it going. After the kids left to drive back to St. Paul, Bike man and I continued to throw wood on the fire. Finished all my Sunday chores, and now Bike man and I are sitting outside in front of our toasty fire enjoying the crisp fall temperatures. Most of all, I'm enjoying the quietness and the fresh cool air. I love fall....it's one last display of color and beautiful textures of nature before we head into the cold and dormant months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can tell from the colors that it is a hot fire.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
Cool, colors, and the smell of wood burning....fall.
ReplyDeleteNow that is a very nice way to enjoy the fall colors. I love fall, too, but quite honestly, winter is my favorite season.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh- that is a roaster for sure- my boys would love it! I would too- the heat that would generate would be deeply appreciated!
ReplyDeleteIt has been so beautiful out. Love the colors.
ReplyDelete