Thursday, December 13, 2012
The Count Down
These December weeks have been busy and I just realized today that we only have 12 days until Christmas. Yikes, I need to get going! Unseasonably warm weather, so I'm taking advantage of the situation and continuing to run my normal route at night after work. Bike man has his bicycle on the trainer, but may consider riding outdoors if the warm temperatures continue. The studded tires are now on the mountain bikes, however our lake doesn't have enough safe ice to ride on, so we'll wait until we have a good base of thick ice. Twelve inches is my idea of "safe" ice!!! Tis the season my friends......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wonder if they will be able to film "Ice Road Truckers" this year if the lake ice isn't as thick as it usually is.
ReplyDeleteTwelve days until Christmas! It doesn't seem possible. Where does the time go...
Hugs,
J.
I prefer no ice, and just stay on the roads.
ReplyDeleteIt is warm here as well. I am considering taking my bike on the road...hard to believe it's almost Christmas.
ReplyDelete