Galloway Creek
Winter is finally here! Spent the afternoon outdoors with Bike man and a few of his college students that are participating in a salt-monitoring project concerning local creeks in our area. While the students were busy taking water samples, I was busy capturing the beauty of the snow storm today with my Canon T2I. We all trudged through at least 10 inches of snow to reach the creeks.....good workout for the legs. Thank heavens for wool socks and Sorel boots.

Oh...I've been waiting for more photos from you, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteYour Canon (and you) take wonderful photographs. Thank you for sharing them with me.
Love,
J.
Jackie....you are very welcome. I know you love the snow photos. Wish I could send you some snow!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to be out in it, and also very nice to have a place to go and get warm and hunker down.
ReplyDeleteNice image!
I was happy with our two inches, but I'd sure love 10. Need to be skiing.
ReplyDeleteIndeed! You got all the snow they forecasted for here it seems. We got about 1/2 inch and then it just blew around like crazy- but you got the real deal!
ReplyDeleteLovely pic.
ReplyDelete