Who says you can't take a bottle of beer along on a bicycle ride? I love this jersey.
Took the afternoon off from work so Bike man and I could ride the Red Cedar trail. Mid 60's and 100% sunshine.....complete blissfulness!
I don't remember the Chippewa River ever being this low, but the dry conditions here in the Midwest are affecting everything from farm fields to the rivers and streams.
Stopped on the Chippewa River bridge to take in the beauty of the river. Heading back on the trail to Downsville, I think we saw "Gentleman John." After he passed us, I turned around and called out his name several times. Was that you John????
The fall colors have just reached their peak and now are on their way to fading. I like fall, but it disappears too quickly. Had to stop and take a photo of the famous UW-Stout clock tower. (29 miles)





Perfect ride!
ReplyDeleteYup that was me ,sorry I did not hear you. I thought about turning around and saying hey.I think I saw your friend Kim also.Good to you see you guys again.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, Fall passes too quickly, though here, this year, it has hung on far longer than usual.
ReplyDeleteHi John! We yelled several times, but you were already on the bridge and I know that bridge is very noisy when the tires roll across the wood. Next time we promise to turn around and chase you!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!! Gorgeous colors adn weather! Lucky you and Bike man for being able to get out and enjoy a nice ride.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I miss the reds out here - this is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete