Thursday, October 4, 2012

Changes Are On the Way


After today's 30-40 mph winds, there may not be any leaves left on the trees!  Took a road trip today for work and my car was majorly blasted with side winds the whole way.  After arriving home later today, I was surprised to see tree branches that had snapped and were laying on the ground.  I later found out Bike man was standing outside when some tree branches snapped and almost fell on him and his car.  I guess we've been warned for almost a week now that a drastic change in weather was coming.......it's here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a lot of those leaves will be on the ground after this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, this fall lasted longer than usual...but I will miss it's intensity and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing Bikeman is swift and didn't get wacked!

    I love the leaves too and we have lost most of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you end up with any snow? Yes, I'd say drastic about covers it. We broke down and turned the heat on last night- brrrr.

    ReplyDelete