Friday, October 5, 2012

Four Years Later......


After 4 years, I said "good-bye" to Aunt Krissy today.  Am I going to miss her?  You betcha.  I even named one my bicycle rides after her......the Aunt Krissy route!  The one thing I'll miss about Krissy is her humor and wit, especially when it relates to everyday life and people.  Have you ever known someone that is always happy?  Well, that's my Krissy.  The only time I saw her sad was when she made the decision to have her beloved dog, Abby, put to sleep because of health issues and old-age.  I'm going to miss Aunt Krissy, but at the same time I wish her well in her job.   

3 comments:

  1. Aaah That is so nice Lisa! And yes I agree she is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know her, but really treasure the two women I know who are always laughing and happy! It isn't me, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete