Friday, April 27, 2012

Very Rustic


I was excited to pick up my new bedside table today after work.  What a great rustic look.


My neighbor friend Jill and her husband have their own business (Once Abarn A Time) where they make furniture out of old barn wood.  This particular table has a slate top, which I really love.  I've decided this bedside table will go in our spare bedroom.


Geez, does it surprise me that one of the cats just had to lay across the top of the table as soon as I brought it home?  No, not really.....darn kitty cat.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice that the cats are willing to share some of their living space with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry's comment made me smile.
    I agree with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love their work! My friend Sherri has a lot of their pieces in her house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly, cats just totally crack me up !!!

    ReplyDelete