Thursday, April 26, 2012

Every year I wait for the crab apple tree in our yard to blossom.  Last year, we encountered high winds during the peak days of blossoms and we lost all the pedals, just like that!  So this year.....


I'm truly enjoying our beautiful crab apple tree.  Pink is one of my favorite colors!

And I can't forget our one faithful apple tree.  It's very unusual this spring, only one side of the tree has apple blossoms.....weird!

Life has been busy lately and I'm happy if I can come home after work and get a run in.  Haven't even found time to hop on my bicycle.....that's really sad!  I was happy to hear Bike man got a lake-loop ride in this afternoon (20 miles).  A cool weekend is ahead, but I hope to find time for a short bike ride.   

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink blossoms, Lisa.
    Makes me want to plant a crabapple tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are lovely! I love all the different colored blossoms this time of year. Sure hope this weather warms up soon. I want to feel some HEAT! Have a good weekend Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our trees bloomed, some more flamboyantly than others, long ago, perhaps long before the bees could pollinate. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete