Pour the prepared popcorn into a brown paper bag. The lunch-size bag works great.
Put the bag into the microwave on a plate and cook on high for 2 minutes. Season with addition salt, if desired. Psssst, I'm going to make more popcorn tonight, but this time I'm going to sprinkle Herbes de Provence over the popcorn for a french twist!Tip: Don't double the recipe amount since I tried that and the popcorn didn't turn out as well as a single recipe.
Lisa....I had popcorn tonight....in front of the fireplace....watching a movie on TV with my hubby. What a wonderful evening. I'll have to try your recipe. Sounds a lot more inexpensive than the packets I bought to microwave.
ReplyDeleteThank you, my friend.
Hugs and love,
Jackie
P.S. Did you notice I said "fireplace"... :)) Yes!! We had a cold snap (it is around 30 degrees here tonight...so, Jack built a fire in the fireplace. First one we've had in years. I love it!!! )
Love, love popcorn! We like it with parm cheese on it.
ReplyDeleteJeeepers, this made me hungry for popcorn, well I think I will go make me a bowl...:-)
ReplyDelete