Thursday, January 12, 2012

How Things Change

The snow was falling, the wind was blowing and the house was howling. Winter hasn't forgotten us. Having a wimpy day.....no outdoor anything! Bike man? Well, I think he's on a reading marathon. He's on to reading his third novel in three days! He also reminded me today that I will be drinking freshly roasted "iced" coffee. That means freshly roasted coffee beans in subzero weather. Now that's dedication!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just cold here. Hot sauce? I'm just a boring, mild loving guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, 3 novels in 3 days, that is amazing. I might have to consider novel reading again for shoulder recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you certainly got the trifecta of winter :) We have the cold and had the wind but only a dusting of snow and back into the 30's by this weekend so it may not stick around. The coffee sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa...It's changing here too!
    I'm soooo excited. We may see a day or two of cold weather. Yes!!!
    Enjoy your coffee. :))
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete