Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's Make This a Work Day

Our theme today was to continue eating leftovers, and then organize, organize, organize! First it started with Bike man and I disposing of recyclables, which then lead to purging of household items in our garage. The Son and I forged ahead this afternoon through mountains of unused "stuff" that needed to be pitched or set aside for a donation to Goodwill. Several hours of work turned into a team effort. With temperatures falling this afternoon and the winds howling from the north, it was a much needed project that needed to be tackled. Ten bags later...... satisfaction, accomplishment and relief! All in a days work.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say 'yeah, it feels good, doesn't it?' but HL beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same yesterday evening! Felt good to clean out and get bags/boxes ready for donation.

    ReplyDelete