Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Will Miss Her

After 10 years, she's leaving us! My Youth Services Librarian, Jenny, has taken a new job.....a career change. I sure will miss her.....especially her professionalism, her talents, her kindness, her love for children's literature and her friendship. Spent a wonderful evening dining out at Duncan Creek wine bar and grill (Chippewa Falls) to celebrate her new job venture. We'll miss you Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. Yeap, I reflect often how many good people and friends come and go in our work places, and soon you never hear from them again, as new ones move in, and out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of the courage in Jen to step out in a new direction. I hope it is both renewing to her and fills her with passion and joy. I am certain her talents will be missed, but so glad you got to enjoy a fun night together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. T. I will miss you too, but I'll be around I promise. I'll probably turn into one of those patrons that need their own courier bin :)

    ReplyDelete