
Spent an amazing day yesterday bicycling from St. Paul to Minneapolis. Met up with the Son and his girl Trisha and headed along the Mississippi River.

Guess who met us along the way? Becca! So nice that our daughter is familiar with the bike trails and met us down by the river.

The weather was great.....partly cloudy, mild and a slight breeze. Hanging out along the river was so beautiful. After a rest and snack break, Becca headed back towards her house and we continued on towards St. Paul, making a big circle.

Stop by this overlook along the trail.....the view was gorgeous and the sunshine felt so warm.

Our newest turtle member, Trisha, has discovered bicycling! I'm so happy she came with us. I guess if you're going to live in the Twin Cities metro, you may as well discover the trails.....tons of trails!!
Our last minute trip to cycle in the Twin Cities yesterday was perfect. Bike man and I especially enjoyed the trail along the river. Thanks Chris for giving us the grand tour. (20 miles)
Wonderful photos of your bike trip, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering....when will your lake begin icing....and when will it be completely frozen. I am still amazed at that...living in the deep South all my life....
Enjoy these beautiful days out and about. Sending you bountiful smiles, my friend.
Jackie
Looks familiar.
ReplyDelete