Sunday, July 17, 2011

Uncomfortable.....All Day

Hot and sultry today. Can you believe we had dew points higher than Texas and Miami! No bike ride today. Also, no air conditioning at our house, so I'm feeling pretty miserable. It's pretty sad when you look forward to going to work for the new week, but at least my work enviornment will be cooler and less humid. Took two cold showers, but thinking about a third one! Lots of baby powder......I swear by it. Baby powder makes you feel more comfortable!

Bike man did some stream monitoring this morning, but came home drenched in sweat. Just a steamy day all around.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you guys were holding up with out AC. Pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the heat and am trying to store these days up for use next winter, but it is getting tough! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we are not the only ones without air at home! Folks think we are crazy not to have it, oh well we've got a pool instead :)

    ReplyDelete