I'm really tired tonight, but I wanted to take the time to show you something really special and refreshing. I love it when the Amaryllis blooms. Blooms only once a year! That's a long time to wait.......
do you get it to bloom every year, or do you get a new one every year? I tried replanting mine after letting it go dormant, but only leaves grew.. it didnt bloom again. a co-worker gives me a new one before Christmas every year. they are beautiful!!
Hope!
ReplyDeleteBut is it well worth it! It's nice to see a spot of color right now.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid I don't have that kind of plant patience. It is beautiful though!
ReplyDeletedo you get it to bloom every year, or do you get a new one every year? I tried replanting mine after letting it go dormant, but only leaves grew.. it didnt bloom again. a co-worker gives me a new one before Christmas every year. they are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteRose
So lovely and worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm waiting for mine to bloom.
ReplyDelete