My mom and I LOVE these cranberry-orange scones. I found this recipe in Southern Living magazine years ago. Check out the recipe by clicking on my Turtle Recipes in the top menu.
These are the ones you made? Oh, they look right out of the bakery. Love me some scones- thanks for the recipe! Been thinking of you- glad to see Bike man is recovering nicely!
Mighty fine lookin'!
ReplyDeleteI could so scarf them down.
ReplyDeleteThose are my favorite type of scones...although they need a little of that coarse sugar on top to slightly sweeten them.
ReplyDeleteThese are the ones you made? Oh, they look right out of the bakery. Love me some scones- thanks for the recipe! Been thinking of you- glad to see Bike man is recovering nicely!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those look wonderful! I'll have to try that recipe!
ReplyDeleteOhhh... yum, yum those look so good. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to make some scones.
ReplyDelete