Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Trail

I just followed my snowshoe trail....you know, the one I created last weekend. Boy, it's been a long week. Getting out today in the snow and 13 degree temperatures was refreshing and brisk!
Stopped every ten minutes to blow my nose, but hey, it was all worth it.


Snowed all day. Pretty typical for February, but spring is looming....I can feel it! Bike man is still laying low and resting like the doctor ordered. By next week, I'm sure he will be eager to jump on his bicycle trainer and resume his sanity.

After my snowshoe workout, I was warm and comfy wearing my new wool socks. I love these socks. Bike man spotted them for me at the Angry Catfish Bicycle shop and persuaded me to buy another pair of wool socks.....my collection is growing. I highly recommend wool socks for all-year round.


5 comments:

  1. I am so all about wool, including 100% wool t-shirts and double wool socks on today's ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tracks look strange like some massive four legged creature not little Ms. Turtle :)

    Just don't leave those wools socks at any laundry mat in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to snuggly wool socks. Your lake is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are slowly getting back to normal. We love you guys and will continue to keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete