Bike man figured the cycling gear was valued around $250.....wow! This was basically the cycling kit for the Overdrive cycling team based out of Eau Claire, WI. All the members receive this basic kit, so guess I now own the kit, without belonging to the team! I love a good deal.
Update on Bike man: he's resting at home and is now on more aggressive medications to deal with the the heart issues. By next week, he'll be back to his exercise routine. I'm now thinking about how to make changes to our everyday eating style. We eat lots of vegetables and fruits and whole grains, but we also love our variety of meats and cheeses. Guess we'll have to treat bacon as a rare food item. And pizza? Less often and less cheese......dang it! Shoot, and here I thought all that bean soup was making a difference in our life!!!!!!
Good lookin' kit!
ReplyDeleteGlad Bike Man is home. Sorry about the dietary changes. Your experience is a good reminder that I need to work on mine too.
Now that was a good deal, hoping the best for MR. B. Man, and you. It has got me thinking, my junk food eating habits.
ReplyDeleteI will be your hook up for treats.
ReplyDeleteI love a good deal too! So nice it was in your size!
ReplyDeleteI cant tell you how many times we have changed our eating habits and I was raised by parents who sold health foods out of our basement in the 1950s - however, my Mom was a Curnow and how that family could bake....
ReplyDeleteWe think that south Beach is tops for life style eating and recipes (the aqua and then the orange hard back books) This is written by a cardiologist who actually knows nutrition (I disagree only with his allowing aspertame - I think that should be not touched...Mick is a human being again since he quit diet soad with that in it) But otherwise I think that eating plan it tops! Are you familiar with it?
Your Mom is a very good cook and baker too as i remember - well, change is possible. And you can find some delicious and healthy food items!
Go girl!