Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Starting All Over Again

I spent last weekend catching up on my photo taking, especially since I lost ALL my pictures from the last two years. In a previous post, I mentioned how I unfortunately didn't back up any of my photos on my laptop, so when my laptop crashed, I lost it all. Yup, really dump, I know! Guess that just makes me motivated to start taking more photos all over again.

Headed over to the fitness center tonight for an elliptical workout and then some weight training. I find that the weight training during the winter months really helps me when I'm ready to hop back on the bike in the spring.

I sure miss my bike rides, especially the solitude of quietness and the sounds of nature. Tonight at the fitness center the usual women on the equipment were talking loud, laughing, screeching etc. Personally, that's what I hate about a fitness center.....all the artificial noise. Oh spring, please come back quickly!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about all the lost pics - is there not someway to retrieve them from the hard drive? Merry Christmas to you and yours! I loved the pic of the deer tracks on the lake - too funny!

    ReplyDelete