
Traditions just can't be broken. Gingerbread people were waiting to be decorated and that happened today when the kids came home for Christmas.

Can't forget the sugar cookies......never!

Enjoyed a wonderful lasagna dinner tonight thanks to Bike man. We actually tried a new lasagna recipe.....Italian sausage, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, lots of basil and garlic, plus homemade tomato sauce. I'd say it was up to restaurant standards.

Of course later tonight we were entertained by a crazy cat who decided to climb inside the Christmas tree. What next? We ended our night watching "Bushwacked" which is a family favorite. I sure hope your Christmas Eve was enjoyable and peaceful.
Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi Becca!! It's so good to see your photo...and to know that you are home enjoying the holidays with your family.
ReplyDeleteLisa...if I eat ONE more cookie, I'm going to BECOME the cookie monster! I have baked sooo many cookies this year.. Why? I dunno. Just 'cause I could, I guess...sigh.
AND whoooo do I spy high in the tree? My favorite sweet Annabelle...frisky as always and how sweet she is. She is having the most fun!!! Enjoy her, Lisa...as I know that you do.
Merry Christmas to you and your your family....from me and my family.
Much love,
Jackie
Merry Christmas, the cookies look nice. I could smell all that garlic way over here!
ReplyDeleteI think you could start a cooking TV show. :-)
ReplyDelete