Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hang In There Dad

My dad had his surgery yesterday. It was a really long day for him. He is still in the hospital and will find out when and where he will take his cancer treatments. I believe it will be both chemo and radiation, but still waiting for all the details. My sister Lynn and my mom are there with dad to give him love and support. Hang in there dad.....we love you.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, what a great pic of you Dad. I'll keep him in my prayers and know you're in my thoughts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick of your dad. I pray that all will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic of you Dad. Hope recover is quick for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep your Dad in my prayers!!! So sorry he has to battle this dreadful disease!!!! My heart is with all of you!!! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, your papa looks like such a nice sweet man, I sure hope all goes well, and treatment goes smooth. You have good family.

    ReplyDelete