Got a lesson tonight on how to bottle homemade brew. Our son enjoys brewing homemade beer, so tonight was the night for bottling his latest batch....Peace Coffee Stout. My job was to help sanitize the bottles. 45 bottles to be exact!Gosh, I'm tired tonight. Didn't ride today, but took a 3 mile walk with my friend Joan. We had a long conversation about a mutual friend who is struggling with her husband's diagnoses of stage 4 colon cancer. What a shock when I found out tonight....he's only in his 50's. All I can say is count your blessings.
Looks like an eventful evening. Nice!
ReplyDeleteBeer is good,
ReplyDeleteand yes 'count our blessings'
good thoughts,
How long till you can drink the beer? Your right, we need to count what blessing we have in our life.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he'll end up with his own company. I hope it turns out good. Kitty look so funny watching the process.
ReplyDeleteSad news about your friend. Just when you think life is smooth sailing, it throws you for a serious loop. I hope she is able to cope through these next months.
Hmm, I think we need to try making some beer. Sounds good.
ReplyDelete