
Woke up to a foggy & frosty morning. How beautiful, but at the same time very unusual since the morning temperature was 8 degrees. I didn't realize we could have ice fog with single digits.
Every day seems to be very different and unique when it comes to our weather. In the last several weeks we've experienced seasonal temperatures, below zero temperatures, wind, snow, blowing snow and now ice fog.
Another day of complete rest for this tainter girl. My cat is in seventh heaven because I've been home two days in a row now. To my cat that means play time, as she follows me from room to room, arching her back at me, which in cat body language means......come on I dare you to chase me. Of course I have to add sound effects as I roar like a lion when I proceed to chase her. I know, it sounds funny hearing a grown woman telling you that she growls! But that's just me and my unusual sense of humor. The cat brings it out in me, I swear.
I like your pics.
ReplyDeleteCats can bring out the best in a person.
ReplyDeleteI smile, Lisa!! How cute of Annabelle to prance in all 'arched' up ready to play.
Your photos are sooo pretty.
Continue to take care of yourself and get well soon.
Love to you from Jackie
Gotta love northern midwest winters. Well we are not going to change it. So we that jump in it, fly.
ReplyDeleteSat 12/19. Punch 10AM. Excelsior then to Wayzata. Most of this will be trails. I'll be on a cross bike. 40 miles. 14 mph average pace. Probable route: http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/mn/minneapolis/934126111508387157
ReplyDeleteGet well soon. Although I think a few days of forced rest is good for all of us occassionally. I can't tell what the second pic is of....frost of some sort?
ReplyDeleteIsn't ice fog beautiful?
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better soon. I guess better to get the cold now than next week when you have to be 100% for all the Christmas festivities.
PA...the second pic is our screen porch that faces the lake. The frost was much thicker on the lakeside of the house.
ReplyDeleteThat is some serious amount of frost! I always think frost and fog combine for an eerie sort of feel, in a magical kind of way. I awoke to a sinus pressure headache so wonder what we may be in store for weather wise :) Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your feeling better. That was some pretty frost we had in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI thought people only played that kind of games with dogs. Although, I think your kitty is part dog. She seems to have some canine tendencies.
ReplyDeleteOh, Lisa...You are such fun!!!! I love your relationship with your cat...I'm allergic, and so have never had one...but they are truly beautiful! And hearing your story, I wish I could have a little personality like your cat around my home too!!! Fabulous photography!!! Love the close-ups!! Merry Christmas!!! ~Janine XO
ReplyDelete