Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a Birthday Today

To Bike Man!
Had fun after work tonight. Met up with our son, and Bike Man's two granddaughter's who happen to be attending our local university, and Bike Man's older son who also lives nearby. Went out for pizza and enjoyed getting caught up on the granddaughter's college lives. It's fun to be around family. I'm glad Bike Man had a good time tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bike Man!
    So dare I ask, how old Bike Man is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would post:
    "Happy Birthday B.M."....but that doesn't look nor sound right.
    So....let me try it another way.
    HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Bike Man.
    May all your trails be smooth, filled with a breeze....with tainterturtles by your side.
    How's that?
    Better than the previous. :))
    Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bike Man!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahppy Birthday to the very nice bike man who bought my sister some pilot bread. That was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete