Monday, September 21, 2009

Even a Small Ride is Well-Worth It

Tainter Lake, south side on my bicycle commute

Had to work late tonight so I decided to bike to work this morning around 10:30 am. It was a perfect morning for bicycle commuting. Bike Man came to the library late this afternoon and helped me set up for our children's program tonight. Of course I couldn't bike home tonight because it was completely dark by 8 pm, so he threw my bike on the car bike rack.
I'm completely exhausted tonight. We had over 100 kids and adults show up for our Underwater World Aquarium educational program. After 9 1/2 years of this stuff, I'm getting too old for all this work! My feet hurt.....grrrrrrrr!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had that many children show up for your educational program. That's great!
    I hope that you get some rest this evening...take care.
    Smiles,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bike man is such a handy guy.
    I was actually feeling a little claustrophobic last night with that many people packed in our small space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissy is too funny. Did they smell like brown paper bags and bananas? That's the smell I hate, of elementary school cafeterias. That's wonderful that you had so many come by - it must mean you are doing something right!

    ReplyDelete