I was telling Kellie today that I really wanted to make her salsa recipe, but my tomatoes pretty much fizzled out in the garden this summer, so I was going to go to the farmer's market to pick up tomatoes. Kellie graciously offered to give me some of her tomatoes from her healthy garden! I was so excited. Kellie also gave me lots of peppers and jalapenos....what a sweetie, thank you so much.
Tomorrow will be salsa making day. Salsa involves, removing tomato skins, seeds and lots of cutting of vegetables, but it's well worth all the effort in the end. There is nothing better than homemade salsa.
PS. I still miss my bike....and my bike misses me!

Uhmmm....can't wait to hear about the finished product...and the veggies that will be salsa tomorrow look so crisp and nice! That was gracious of her to share the tomatoes with you...
ReplyDeleteIf you need/want more let me know. I've got lots yet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty picture! Fresh salsa is sooo good!
ReplyDeleteSome like it hot...not me. I'm a wimp when it comes to peppers.
ReplyDeleteIt's just a point and shoot. Casio Exilim 10.1 mega pixels. It fits perfect in my left jersey pocket. I'm looking to upgrade.
TP....I'll let you know how the salsa comes out.
ReplyDeleteKellie.....thanks for the offer.
Chris.....you just can't have too much salsa!!!!!
HL's....I think I will make this salsa medium since I don't want my tongue to burn.
Your camera really does a nice job on pictures.
That's a great composition of color! I could paint it if I wasn't so tired and hadn't just finished another one. It reminds me of some puzzles I've seen.
ReplyDelete