The end of summer and beginning of autumn. Morning sun on Perch Lake near Drummond, Wisconsin. So peaceful and relaxing.
No time for fun today, just another work day. Wow, a weather change today after 4 weeks. No sunshine, but just gloomy damp skies all day. Didn't get all the moisture we needed, so will have to deal with dry conditions again.
Beautiful morning sun....love the reflection in the water. Are you OK, Tainterturtles? I hope that you are. (I can't help but be a worry wart...and I know you've been sick...so, I want to check and make sure that you're OK...) I'm thinking of you.... Smiles from Jackie
I like fall, the temps are coming down. The leaves are turning colors.
ReplyDeleteSun came out around 6 pm here.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful morning sun....love the reflection in the water.
ReplyDeleteAre you OK, Tainterturtles? I hope that you are. (I can't help but be a worry wart...and I know you've been sick...so, I want to check and make sure that you're OK...)
I'm thinking of you....
Smiles from Jackie