I had a late meeting tonight at work, so no bike ride. I am starting to get excited now because the fitness center contacted me asking when I'm coming back to teach cycling class. I committed myself to starting October 5th. Since my work schedule can be crazy with meetings, I decided this fall/winter season I will teach Monday & Tuesday nights. I am hoping in December, the other cycle teacher will teach a class later in the week or possibly Saturday.
I saw the coolest thing tonight while driving home from work. I spotted Night Hawks flying along the highway and swooping down and then back up. It was weird because they were all concentrated in this one area along the highway for about 1/8 mile. I suppose they were enjoying lots of tasty bugs. I've never seen that before and as I drove through this area of highway, the birds were actually swooping down near my car. I came close to hitting one, but they seemed to be really enjoying the bugs!
PS. I got to meet Rose today, who happens to be Aunt Krissy & Kellie's friend from Alaska. I've seen Rose's blog comments so it was finally nice to meet her in person.
Happy Birthday Lisa! =) The cheesecake looks outstanding - and you all look pretty happy about it =D
ReplyDeleteA happy photo...and I would be happy to have a slice of that cheesecake! Almond... Uhmmm. I've never had almond cheescake, but I can't think of a cheescake that I don't like...
ReplyDeleteQuestion: What do you teach at your classes? I've never thought of taking a class...or even heard of it, actually. I'm truly interested in what you teach, etc. at the classes.
Have a great evening...
Smiles,
Jackie
Glad you had a nice day! Looking forward to that cheesecake.
ReplyDeleteSarah...the cheesecake was outstanding.
ReplyDeleteJackie...spinning or cycle class is basically working out indoors on a stationary bike, which is lead by a spin teacher. My classes range from 45-55 minutes with various music. It's a good intense workout, and it's fun too. Most fitness clubs offer spinning class.
I wish we had birthdays every week so that we had more reasons for treats, but then again it's a good thing that we don't. I'm glad that you liked the cheese cake.
ReplyDeleteAnother year older, huh? Looks like you had a nice day.
ReplyDeleteIt was great cheesecake! And it sure is nice to be able to have fun like that and get paid too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday - you are only 1 year older than I! Krissy can bake, can't she? It's never been my thing, but both of my little sisters bake very well and create all sorts of tasty things.
ReplyDelete