Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whitefish, Montana....the Mountain Chalet

We decided to motel-it in Whitefish since we've had rainy conditions the last two days. We were also wanting a nice hot shower! Here's a picture looking out our motel door.
We had a few hours of sunshine late this afternoon, so the bike man and I enjoyed some time just sitting outside.
PS. Whitefish is very bicycle friendly....cyclist everywhere. Mostly touring road cyclists and mountain bikers.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh...I bet that nice hot shower felt good. I'm glad that you are having such a splendid time. I'm having a great time reading about it on your blog...and looking at the fabulous photographs!!
    Smiles,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can go a few days without shower, but only if I'm at the cabin and don't plan to meet anybody but my husband. Glad you got to take a little break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how you were going to clean up. I was envisioning a cold dip in a lake or something. A hot shower sounds a bit better than a dip.

    ReplyDelete