Monday, June 8, 2009

Did Someone Turn Back Time?

Rain, rain, rain...all day. Guess we needed the rain, but it made for a dark, cold day. No bike commuting for this gal today. Guess I'm not a die-hard. It finally stopped raining around mid afternoon, but when I got home after work, the wind kicked up and now we have a misty rain going on.
I heard lots of people complaining today about the grey and cool conditions, but don't fret, summer is just around the corner.
This is really bad, but after getting home from work tonight, I had to turn the heat back on in the house! After feeling cold and damp all day at work, I just wanted to warm up. I can't remember a time in June when I've turned the heat back on in the house! What the heck is going on?
I guess I feel guilty because my spouse is camping this week out in the elements....and here I am, in the house turning the heat on! Geez, I'm such a wimp. I hope I can get motivated soon to be biking everyday....I need the physical exercise which is good for both the body and mind.

4 comments:

  1. I like your flag that is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I turned the heat on a few days ago. It got to 57 in the house. That's just to cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost feel guilty...we've been having the most beautiful summer weather. We were in the 70's with brilliant sunshine. So bright it almost hurt my eyes to look at something white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be a wimp too, because I have also had the heat on these last few days. By thursday it's gonna be 70! We still have not uncovered our pool either.. Hope we are not going to have an AK summer.

    ReplyDelete