Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends Help Friends!

You know, sometimes we librarians multitask...sometimes by choice, other times because we just have to. My part-time librarian Kellie, was asked by the Police Chief if she had any sewing skills. With Kellie being very handy and skillful, she said yes. Well, Kellie took home three police uniforms and sewed the Colfax Police patch on one sleeve and also sewed the American flag batch on the opposite sleeve. I guess the Chief still has another 10 or so uniforms that need patch sewing, so Kellie will do her best to fit it into her schedule. Isn't that nice of Kellie to help out the Chief???? That's the nice thing about working in the same building, we help out the police department and the police department watches out over us for our safety.

Bad news blogger friends. My laptop died last night around 10 pm. I confirmed it this morning when I tried to turn it on again this morning. The screen was totally grey and white and Windows would not load. Help Chris!!!! Hopefully my son can come over tonight and retrieve ALL my digital photos.

So, if you don't hear much from me this week, it's because I have no extra computer at home. I'm using my work computer right now, but won't do that too much unless I can come into work extra early to blog before my work day begins.

5 comments:

  1. That was nice of K.
    Too bad about your computer, hopefully Chris will be able to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer on the laptop. I know I was lost without mine. I hope you get it back soon.

    That Kellie has good skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hate it when my computer has problems. I'm feeling your pain.

    Your entire staff is nice. I want to work at your library too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want me to send you my netbook? It's not that great of a computer but it might hold you over until you can get yours fixed. I also have a G4 Macbook that I'm not using right now. The only problem with that is you might find out how great Mac OSX is and not want to go back to a PC running Vista

    Moose Jones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moose Jones....thanks for the offer. I'll let you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete