
As soon as the sun came up this morning and the temperature started to warm up, the eagles appeared....immature eagles that is. I looked out the sliding glass door towards the lake, and discovered there were more than one eagle. There were actually four eagles to be exact, but no adult eagles.....weird!

I stood out on the deck trying to take pictures in the cool windy conditions. As I was shooting pictures, the eagles were talking to each other and soaring with the breezy conditions. Even though I've seen the eagles for years now, I always have to stop and admire their beauty. It's exciting to know there are four immature eagles in our area now and I'm sure the adult eagles are not too far away as well. I am so glad I was home this morning to see the eagles play....what a beautiful sight.
I have to ride for miles to see that. You're lucky it's right out your front door. I'm tempted to give up the city life.
ReplyDeleteThat also makes me happy. We saw so many eagles in AK and I didn't think that I would see them here in WI. I was so glad to ss so many of them. They are doing well here in WI.
ReplyDeleteThere is a crooked tree that I can see from my office window that will often have an eagle sitting in the crook. Ravens sit there too, and I enjoy both, but the eagle is much more majestic.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like to see eagles too. Once in a while we get some out by us.
ReplyDeleteWe have one tree on the top of our hill thats dead and I won't let anybody cut it down because the big birds - eagles, hawks and ravens like it.
One of my favorite birds to watch flying is the red tailed hawk.