Speaking of relaxing, no such thing, darn it. The owner of the fitness center where I teach spinning just asked me tonight if I would consider teaching through the summer......grrrrrrr! I was really focused on commuting by bike this summer just like last summer. After thinking it over, I could maybe squeeze ONE spin class in this summer, but it will have to be convenient for me, and only ONE class a week. I'll have to think this over and come up with a biking plan for the summer months. Big rides will be left to the weekends only.
This was Mark's last night for teaching Monday spin class. He purposely made his class hard tonight....lots of hill climbs! Starting next week, I will take his Monday class and drop my Wednesday class, so I will be teaching Monday's and Friday's. I'm not sure at this point how my classes will continue, especially when the weather gets nice. Too many decisions.....I can't think. Maybe I'll just run away and join the circus (private joke)!!!!!!!!
I have always thought that working at the circus would be a fun job.
ReplyDeleteSo this summer you had planned on dropping all the spin classes?
So if you don't really want to teach it, don't. I get talked into way too much stuff that I don't want to do, so my advice is don't. They can find someone else to do it, maybe Kris?
ReplyDeleteI don't think you should teach the class unless you really want to. Don't feel obligated.
ReplyDeleteLife is to short, do what you enjoy.
Yes, I was hoping to be done with spin class by May. The other spin teacher taught his last class on Monday.
ReplyDeleteI'm still thinking about what I should do.