I taught my last Wednesday spin class later today. Starting next week, my classes will be Monday night and Friday only...yeeha! Now, if it would just warm up into the 50's I'd be motivated to take my riding outside. Guess I'm not a cold weather person when it comes to bike riding....my small body just doesn't tolerate extreme cold temperatures. Does that mean I'm a "fair-weather" rider?
I was bummed to see the snow this AM. I was looking at my bike the other day. I need to get air in the tires and take some oil to the chain.
ReplyDeleteThis weather can sure test a person's patience. At least the snow was gone quickly today here. I hope to get out on my bike in the morning. I'm not fond of the cold either but I like outdoor riding so much more than being on the trainer.
ReplyDeleteIs that blue mushroom real or is it one of your garden ornaments. I've never in my life seen a blue mushroom before. It's very pretty.
ReplyDeleteChris, my husband says I just need to get tough and try cold-weather bike riding because I'd like it!
ReplyDeletePatty, no scientist have been able to identify this blue mushroom. Does "Clinker's" ring a bell (Aunt Krissy)?
I like mushrooms. I've been wanting to get some red polka dot ones for my garden, but some of the ceramic ones can get really pricey.
ReplyDelete