I'm done! I gave up my bike ride today, but oh well, at least I'm all caught up. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of today.
I had to take a picture of my idea of relaxing! The temperature is 68 degrees with party cloudy skies and a nice soft breeze. The spring birds are singing and the wind chimes are making music...how much better can it be?
Sorry, but I can think of 100 ways it could be better.
ReplyDeleteIt sounded like a pretty nice day to me too. I love that feeling when I've gotten a bunch of stuff accomplished that has been hanging around bugging me for awhile.
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me. I'm playing catch up on laundry today.
ReplyDeletesounds - and look - like a very nice way to relax after a day of chores. thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
ReplyDelete