Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Surrounded By Donut Holes

This is a late post tonight, but I just wanted to say....donut holes! My day was surrounded by donut holes. It's amazing what people will eat when you offer FREE snacks.

Went to a Lake Association meeting tonight to learn more about Clean Boats, Clean Water. It's all about getting boaters to understand the importance of cleaning their boats after taking them out of the lake water. Invasive plants are causing lots of problems with Wisconsin lakes. I learned a lot tonight. Long day...didn't get home until 9:30 pm tonight.

3 comments:

  1. We have the same problem here with invasive plants (milfoil especially). We also have a donut hole issue with Annabelle!! She's addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate far too many donut holes today. I hope they disappear soon. Come on patrons eat up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about the clean boat campaign. Someone must be getting the word out if I've heard it way up here in AK! In AK people will plant pike in the lakes for fishing. they eat the salmon and other natural species and turn some lakes into pike only lakes.

    ReplyDelete