This was our leftover stash today. It's already been determined that the Police Chief will get the leftover cake!
Two more days and I (we...my staff) can relax. National Library Week is like being put up on a pedestal. You want to make your library shine (like high cadence), but as you progress throughout the week, your stamina lessons (cadence drops). We can hit our stop button on Friday @ 5 pm!
Donut Holes, Cookies, Cake....I don't know if there is a bike ride long enough to burn all that off.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is making me hungry though.
I love goodies at work when I'm hungry and forgot to bring lunch. I hate goodies at work when I'm trying to eat right and not be tempted. It gets so hard. Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteHL...you are probably right, but I'm gonna try it this morning!
ReplyDeletePA...it hasn't been too hard for me to stay away from the treats because I bring fresh fruit to work and munch on that. Hey, can you believe I never had any of that chocolate cake???
All the doughnut holes I brought home were gobbled down last night.
ReplyDeleteI have had far to many treats this week already when I a trying to walk everyday and eat right. Slap my hand if you seen me headed for the treats today. I am not having any cake either!