Friday, February 6, 2009

Nice Catch Chris!


Wow, way to go Chris! This is a picture of our son who likes to fish late at night. Your looking at a decent Northern (right) and Walleye (left). So what did Chris do with the fish? He cooked them up and had friends over for supper!
I ended my work day with my cycle class tonight. I actually had a husband and wife show up together, so that's a new one for me. Ted was in my class as well tonight, so we all had fun. After class, I did a cycle work-out on the "virtual" bike. Every week our fitness center has a challenge on the virtual bikes. Virtual bikes simulate a real ride using a monitor that shows you the visual bike route...it' really fun. Tonight I rode the Coastal Run, which consisted of riding along the seaside highway. I came in like 4th place, but I was the only woman that did the challenge this week. Ted did the challenge and placed 2nd. I was ready to head home tonight...it's been a long week at work.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Chris! Those look like good size fish - I bet that tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he didnt ask me over for fresh fish! How long did it take to catch them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kris, he would have asked you over for fish dinner if you were 20 yrs old, hee, hee!!!!!!!!!

    I think Chris was out fishing from 7-8 pm. He also likes to fish at midnight too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking fish. My guys will be going this weekend some today and some tomorrow. I hope they catch some, our freezer has been empty of fish for a while, cause we gave it all away at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete