Today was an ordinary day. I finished my day with my cycle class...only two people showed up. Where is everyone? Aren't people feeling guilt about their holiday weight gain? Don't they want to get in shape? Next week I will be involved in a "sample" night at the fitness center where all of us instructors will teach a 10 minute class...kind of like a demo class. I hope to attract some new people soon. Really.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
A Timothy Update
Today was an ordinary day. I finished my day with my cycle class...only two people showed up. Where is everyone? Aren't people feeling guilt about their holiday weight gain? Don't they want to get in shape? Next week I will be involved in a "sample" night at the fitness center where all of us instructors will teach a 10 minute class...kind of like a demo class. I hope to attract some new people soon. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can hardly wait till Tim shows!
ReplyDeleteThat means it's spring time!
Kris should go and join your spinning class. You guys really do have a lot of snow! When the warm weather hit last week, it melted a bunch of ours. I can see grass in some areas.
ReplyDeleteTimothy, I feel like he's becoming one or our bloggin family. I wonder if he's cold or cozy in his snowy den?
ReplyDelete