Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Call Me Wimpy!

You know sometimes I let the media psych me out. For a week now the news has been talking about this cold snap and how dangerously cold it was going to get. Well, every time I went outside today, I was like, " oh geez....it's cold I have to run not walk."!!! After work I even wimped out and didn't go workout at the gym. Instead, I just rushed home to be all safe and warm. Now the guilt is setting in. Finding motivation in the winter months can be challenging. I guess today I'll just settle for wimpy. Tomorrow is another day.

5 comments:

  1. Wimp! But I don't blame you! I would rather be home then out in the cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm full of excuses, except mine just keep going and going and going as long as it is regarding exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I put this in the wrong place,so here it is again!
    Hey Lisie
    Don't forget you have a problem with cold hands & feet!
    Remember the purple fingers in gymnastics?
    A Team mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll survive missing one day of working out. You are one of the most committed people I know in that respect. It's definately ok to be a wimp sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I do remember the purple fingers in gymnastics, but I also remember the white numb toes (Raynaud's phenomenon)!!! Thanks for commenting "Team Mate"

    ReplyDelete