
I know it's hard to see the snow, but you almost have to click on my picture to make it larger so you'll see our snowfall today. I left for church at 10 am this morning and when I finished eating lunch after church service, it was snowing really big flakes. I felt really excited because the more snow we get, the better it will be for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Ted figures we now have over six inches of really good ice on our lake. I'm thinking by Christmas I will have my skis all ready to go for a good workouts on the weekend.
Sunday's Reflection: Do you really know what your spiritual gift is? The apostle Paul reminds us to know what our gift (s) are so we can use them to help others in our lifetime (Corinthians ch.12 1:12). The best part is that our individual gifts are given to us by God himself...chosen specifically for each one of us. Just something to think about for the new week.
We got a huge dump of snow here today as well =)
ReplyDeleteI am also excited for snowshoeing and cross country skiing!
I've taken a short class through my church a couple of times. My spiritual gifts are teaching, working with children and crafts/arts. I try to use them to glorify God...sometimes I'm selfish though. I've got to continually fight those selfish urges.
ReplyDeleteYea for snow! Poor Abby, she's not so into it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gone cross country skiing in a long time. That might be something I should try to do again.
ReplyDelete