
When I found this picture, I thought, this is what I miss! I made this necklace (choker) about three years ago. I really miss making jewelry. I am hoping things settle down soon so I can get back to making a few pieces of jewelry. I have lots of beading supplies that are just sitting there waiting for me to design something unique and simple. One of these days I will take pictures of all my beads and stones. Until then, I will continue to catch up on house chores and other obligations. Maybe a good dose of really cold weather will motivate me to sit down at my jewelry desk and make jewelry on my day off. Bring on the snowstorms!!!!!!!!!!
I too have a box of crimpers, pliers, and other specialty tools and tons of beads. Seems like I get really into some kind of craft, like beading, buy all the stuff, then never have time to do it again. I do like the choker, very nice.
ReplyDeleteCrafts mrafts! bring on the snow so I can read!Oh,I do that already
ReplyDeleteBeautiful necklace!
ReplyDelete