Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Fished & Some Shopped

This was today's catch....a Northern caught right out front from our house on Tainter Lake. Chris was the one that caught this fish, while Ted kept getting bites, but no fish. Becca and I missed all the fun today since we decided to do a little shopping. Since our daughter is now student teaching in Duluth, MN, we decided she needed a little help in the clothing world. College clothes just don't suit the teacher image, so we decided to help her out by buying some clothes for Becca. Because of our struggling economy, we were able to find a few some good deals at the mall today. Becca and I were both tired by late afternoon so we just ended our shopping trip....shopping is hard, now I know why I don't do it very often!

3 comments:

  1. and some painted. I practised with water colors today. I should have been shopping but I hate to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go at the last minute! Nice looking fish, are you going to smoke it

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we aren't going to smoke it because we don't have a smoker...darn, otherwise that would be really good!

    ReplyDelete