Saturday, February 6, 2016

Twister

I had the best day ever!  I was finally able to visit my twin sister (Twister) Lynn yesterday in her home town, Wausau, Wisconsin.  I haven't seen her since last July, so I had a lot of catching up to do with her.  Of course we spent time doing girl talk, shopping and lunch.  My nephew, Tim, also joined us for the day. 


Before our day ended, our last fun stop was at Sweet Lola's bakery.  I decide to buy some gourmet cupcakes for my upcoming snowshoe party on Sunday, and Lynn bought some cupcakes too.  Now these cupcakes are rich, sweet and all buttercream!  You can cut these cupcakes in quarters and still get your sugar fix.  Such a fun bakery to visit.  Thanks Lynn & Tim,

2 comments:

  1. Love the term "Twister. "
    Glad you two got to be with one another.
    This post is sweet in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you were able to visit with your sister and family. Those cupcakes look amazingly delicious :)

    ReplyDelete