Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cold But Refreshing

I've been trying to get out during the afternoons and take a nice long walk while here in Richland Center taking care of my parents.  I miss my northern woods and snowshoeing, but I'm totally fine with walking around my parents hometown.  As a kid, I always loved this foot bridge.  So, it was a whopping 15 degrees today in Southwest Wisconsin!!!  Only saw two other walkers today.  Where is everyone?  Oh that's right, everyone is working.

Richland Center has a dike going through the west side of town, so it's perfect for walking or running.  I was able to get an hour walk in this afternoon.  The fresh air was good for my body and spirit.  Thanks for checking in......

2 comments:

  1. Retirement!
    Can't say enough good things about it.
    Continue to enjoy....
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you faithful reader Jackie. Spent the day with my Mom, it was so fun.

      Delete