Sunday, January 4, 2015

The North Winds Blow

The January blast has finally hit us.  With 15-20 mph winds blowing most of the day, Bike man and I really didn't wanted to venture outside.  I think our high temperature today was -1 degrees, and now as the sun is setting, the temperature as already dropped to -3 degrees.

This cold weather always puts me in the mood for soup, so today for lunch, I made my favorite Tuscan soup recipe.  You'll find my recipe above in my Turtle recipes.  I love this soup because I always load it with lots of fresh kale....dino is one of my favorite kale's. 

Oh, if only I was a cat!  I could just sleep all day and not have a care in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to try that soup recipe. I'm tired of the cold already. Yes, I think being one of your cats would really be living the life of leisure lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND as a cat, getting delectable dinners without lifting a paw....

    ReplyDelete