Thursday, January 8, 2015

Alberta Clipper

We've all heard of the Alberta Clipper right?  It always appears quickly with lots of boldness.  Then, when the roads are all slippery, bam, the wind hits.  It was slow driving to my meeting and then even slower going back to work.  But hey, this is January.

Unfortunately, it's been five days since I've been able to really enjoy the outdoors.  If we can get through the month of January, then it's all uphill from here, right?

4 comments:

  1. I count it a great day when the sun shines!! Still even then, with the wind, it is miserable. However I did get out to ski yesterday, and plan on doing so again this afternoon. Hope you get out soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn january and this cold :(……but hey, it looks warmer by the end of next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shiver just looking at this photo, my friend.
    Brrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! We'll get thru Jan, then Feb is short, Mar is an unpredictable month, but HEY we are almost to spring!

    ReplyDelete