Thursday, June 26, 2014

Healthy & Happy

I'm so happy our hostas are looking healthy.  Must be all that rain we've received lately.  So far, no extreme heat, no hail and no storm damage, so the hostas are looking perfect.  I did notice a few hostas that were munched on by deer, but Bike man has done a good job of spraying our hostas with Liquid Fence (rotten eggs) so the deer are staying away from our all our plants.  Would you believe we have around 160 varieties of hostas in our yard???  I'm now digging up baby hostas that pop up everywhere, so I share the baby plants with friends and neighbors.  Love to share.......  

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I never knew there were so many varieties of hostas. Are there more? Yours do look lovely and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh- they do just look beautiful! I have just a few, but love them too. So great that you share yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! I had no idea there were so many varieties of them.

    ReplyDelete